Global Travel Client based in Kings Cross now requires a Technical Agile Business Analyst to work on their highly complex and highly transactional web stack.
The Technical Business Analyst will be collaborating with multiple scrum teams and stakeholders to ensure key requirements and the acceptance criteria are clearly defined.
The Technical Business Analyst will be collaborating with the packaging team to improve the customers’ journey through the innovation of an easy and secure functioning product.
The ideal Technical Agile Business Analyst will have the following experience/skills:
- Proven experience as a Technical Business Analyst
- Strong previous engagement with Agile Teams on large scale projects
- Expert knowledge working with API’s and microservices on end-to-end projects
- Strong communication skills – proven stakeholder management, both internal and external
- Experience working in the travel / transport industry
- Ability to document, gather and report project requirements
Duration: 12 months
Location: Hybrid, London Office 1 – 2-day(s) p/w & remote.
If you are an experienced Technical Business Analyst, looking for an exciting opportunity at a multinational eCommerce brand, please apply.