They client is a very highly regarded, iconic brand who operate one of the highest revenue generating ecommerce sites in Europe.
The Technical Business Analyst will be shaping the digital product, collaborating closely with various stakeholders and scrum development teams, producing acceptance criteria and key business requirements to deliver a high quality, bespoke and responsive application across multiple devices.
They require a passionate, technically switched-on person with a strong understanding of integrated applications based on microservices architecture and the full agile product lifecycle.
What you will be doing?
- Providing in depth guidance to agile development teams around acceptance criteria and producing user stories
- Regularly comply with stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers to gather key business requirements
- Define As-is/to-be processes
What do you need?
- Excellent business analysis experience – ideally with ecommerce/transaction experience
- Strong knowledge and experience of the full product lifecycle
- Strong technical background with microservices and API experience (SOAP and REST)
- Ability to write SQL/or other queries in order to gather and monitor data
- Excellent experience writing acceptance criteria for agile development teams (UX, UI, Back/Front end Devs, Data Analysts, Scrums Masters etc)
- Agile certification – Desirable
If you are a technical-minded Business Analyst with a drive for contributing into the life cycle of digital products, we want to hear from you.