Technical Business Analyst is now required by a leading European eCommerce brand based in Central London.
They client is a very highly regarded, iconic brand who operate one of the highest revenues generating ecommerce sites in Europe.
The Technical Business Analyst will be shaping their native mobile product, collaborating closely with various stakeholders and the agile mobile development team, producing acceptance criteria and key business requirements to deliver a high quality, bespoke and responsive application for the iOS/Android application.
They require a passionate, technically switched-on person with a strong understanding of integrated applications based on microservices architecture and the full agile product lifecycle.
What you will be doing?
- Providing in depth guidance to agile development teams around acceptance criteria and producing user stories
- Regularly comply with stakeholders and 3rd part suppliers to gather key business requirements
- Define As-is/to-be processes
- Excellent Business Analysis experience – ideally with ecommerce/transaction experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in the full product lifecycle
- Strong experience working with mobile applications (native ideally)
- Strong technical background with microservices and API experience (SOAP and REST)
- Ability to write SQL/or other queries in order to gather and monitor data
- Excellent experience writing acceptance criteria for agile development teams (UX, UI, Back/Front end devs, Data Analysts, Scrums Masters etc)
- Agile certification – Desirable
If you are a technical minded Business Analyst with a drive for contributing into the life cycle of digital products, we want to hear from you.