This position is a technical conduit between the business and one of their key suppliers of delivery software solutions. You will be the point of coordination and delivery between the development and architecture teams.
This is a tremendous opportunity to become an integral part of an award-winning higher education institution.
What you will need:
- Basic Software Engineering Skills (developing, writing specifications for developers, components design, data modelling, automated testing, continuous integration, and continuous deployment).
- Software Change Management and distributed version control system (example Git)
- Containerisation technologies (example Docker and Container services in Azure/AWS/Google)
Practical experience surrounding the following:
- Compile high-level designs and/or produce solution designs
- Expand designs into low level designs ready for implementation.
- Document data models
- Design and document Integrations
- Stakeholder management and run design groups
- Compile test plans and automation
- Identity and Access Management design
- Leadership – Project Technical Workstream.
This is a six-month contract role that provides a daily rate of £550 p/d (Inside or IR35). This role also provides hybrid working, with two days per week in their Kings Cross office and the rest working from home.
If you are an experienced technical project manager, please apply.