Technical Lead is required by a leading data technology company to join them on permanent basis working predominantly from home with occasional travel to their offices in Exeter, Kent and Reading.
The Technical Lead will be a hands-on leader if software engineers to drive projects and be a coding and architecture expert. The Tech Lead will be responsible for managing a team which will drive migrations of existing applications, building advanced cloud-native solutions, and execute to increase agility, improve security, and reduce costs.
The Technical Lead will work closely with Product Owner and engineering teams to deliver in timely manner and following best practices.
The Technical Lead will have the following experience, skills, and qualifications:
- Extensive experience in SDLC, DevOps methodologies and Agile framework
- A STEM Degree from a reputable university
- Strong leadership experience
- Proven and strong knowledge of .NET
- Extensive knowledge of Azure Cloud
- DBaaS products experience (SQL or NoSQL required)
- Good understanding of Microservices architecture
- RESTful services (JSON) and APIs knowledge
- Proven experience building Cloud-based Applications
The Technical Lead role is offered on a permanent basis with a salary up to £65K. The role will be predominantly home-based with occasional travel as and when required to either the Exeter, Kent or Reading offices. As such candidates’ location needs to be close to one of these offices.
The role is an urgent requirement. If you match the above profile, please apply immediately with your most recent CV.