The Technical Project Manager will be required to lead a high profile, business critical project focused on the delivery of IT integration of a new acquisition into their core business.
They are looking for an IT Operations expert with excellent project management skills identify resources needs, asses performance quality and take ownership of the project operation.
The Technical Project Manager will be required to travel regularly to various UK sites to collaborate with different teams and stakeholders connected to the project.
- Prince 2 Certified
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Proven experience on a Merger/Acquisitions project
- Strong IT operations environment experience
- Financial budget management
- Technical understanding of the modern desktop, W10, O365, AWS
If you are a well-established Project Manager with a key interest in IT Operations and experience on technical merger/acquisition projects, please get in touch.
This is a 4-month contract paying up to £400 per day. Interviews taking place with immediate effect.