Tax consultancy require a technical writer to help them with corporate client communication and claims.
This role will suit someone with a natural flair for writing and an eye for detail? Do you have some skills or experience in software development, project management, or even writing reports for tax claims? Do you want to be a crucial part of scaling a tech business with a talented team?
This role will require someone to take ownership over the day-to-day management of the tax claims process
Skills & responsibilities.
- A relevant technical degree or at least 6 months experience in writing technical reports, ideally software focused
- A genuine passion for innovation
- Detail orientated with phenomenal verbal and written communication skills
- You are a fast learner and looking to join a high growth startup, able to excel in a fast paced environment
- Reviewing technical information and producing technical reports
- Guiding clients through the platform and providing assistance in identifying qualifying projects and activities
- Working with the team in developing our product
This is role can be 100% remote or you can work in the office (London). Daily rate is up to £250 per day depending on experience. Initial duration is 2 months followed by extensions. Outside of IR35.