Telco Product Owner wanted by my communications services client to deliver strategic transformation within their technology organisation and practices.
This Telco Product Owner will be responsible for setting, prioritising, and accepting the work generated by cross functional teams in order to ensure the most valuable, sustainable and Customer orientated of the Product.
Telco Product Owner will be working with the Product manager and other stakeholders to define user stories, ensure rapid work flow and cross functional squad to drive value for the customer.
Telco Product Owner Responsibilities and Experience:
- Lead member of the team interfacing into Technical Product Manager to understand customer requirements, augment the product defined user stories and provide technical options
- Agree quarterly and monthly goals to ensure the plan is achieved scheduling work in accordance with product req.
- Working with domain architecture to ensure alignment with strategic technology roadmap
- Work with the Product Manager/technical Product Manager to deliver the Product vision
- Work with internal and external customers to analyse the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals/ current & future technical capabilities.
- Work closely, creating alignment with the Product Manager (who owns the product roadmap) with the Product Owner being responsible for the technical roadmap
- Develop scope and define development backlog items that guide the Agile software development team.
- Facilitate the product manager to make decisions that allow dev to rapidly implement to service according to the correct compromises.
- Facilitate the Product Manager to drive innovation through the adoption of appropriate technology
This Telco Product Owner will suit candidates who have experience understanding customer requirements and working with product defined user stories.
This is a permanent position based in Manchester offering up to £60,000 per annum.