Transformation BA wanted by my financial services consultancy client to collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements, investigate and feedback findings into the development process.
This Transformation BA will be developing BA documentation e.g. Project Initiation Documents, Use Cases, User Stories, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Business Requirements Documents, Test Cases etc.
Skills and Experience
- 2 years+ in Investment Banking
- Drafting formal project documentation
- Business requirements definition
- Use cases / user stories
- Process modelling
- Implementation - including training
- Functional v non-functional requirements
- Familiar with project lifecycle principles - structured waterfall and agile approaches
- Demonstrate minimum levels of proficiency, knowledge and interest in Transformation & Change disciplines generally – project management, PMO in particular
- Stakeholder management and a clear, confident communication style
- At ease interacting with people at different levels across business and technology
This Transformation BA is a permanent position based in London offering up to £60,000 per annum
To be considered for this Transformation BA position candidates are required to have experience with analysis and investment banking.