Treasury Project Manager with extensive exposure designing, documenting and implementing banking changes required by my large scale FMCG client based in West London.
The ideal candidate for the Treasury Project Manager will have a business-critical mindset and will play a key role in the Treasury Transformation Project and will be key at implementing business decisions cross functional teams.
Treasury Project Manager is a critical role who requires a detailed understanding of in-marketing situations and who will be coordinating changes across functional teams both internal and external to the client.
To be considered for this Treasury Project Manager position applicants must have the following experience:
- Extensive exposure of Cash Management solutions in multinational Treasury, Banking and Finance roles.
- Strong Project Management skills and delivering end-to-end projects.
- Knowledge of SAP general and In-House Cash, involving global payments, models and sweeping/pooling structures.
- Key stakeholder engagement across Tier 1 to Tier 3
- Be able to identify and supply closure of legacy bank accounts agreed future state models, in coordination with the Treasury Operations team.
- Assist with the deployment phases of Global ERP, particularly in design, documentation and testing.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this Treasury Project Manager role candidates are required to have previously worked in Treasury Transformation Projects in a matrix company.
Treasury Project Manager role is an initial 4-month contract offering up to £460 per day (via umbrella) based in West London.