An opportunity has arisen for a UI Developer to join a market leading digital services and software development consultancy.
The UI Developer will join a dynamic, expanding, agile team, working closely with the User Experience Designer, performing optimised tests to increase conversion and user engagement.
The UI Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Perform code reviews and conduct unit testing ensuring all standards are understood and followed
- Utilising your experience of Responsive web design and grid frameworks
- Experience with React State management – Redux Saga
- React with Typescript
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills
This role is based in London with the option to WFH and in the office. The role is paying up to £650 p/d inside IR35.