Calling all UX/UI designers who are keen to progress into a leadership role. My client, a market leading financial advisory company, are looking to bring on two hybrid UX/UI Leaders on a permanent basis. And best of all, the role is fully remote.
If you’re passionate about designing simple, elegant user experiences with human-centred; and would like the opportunity to have a massive impact as the first UX/UI design Lead employed by the company this role could be perfect for you.
- Lead on end-to-end design projects
- Deliver user testing analysis
- Open the door for collaborative design sessions
- Transform research and business requirements into effective design solutions for both website and app implementation
- Ensure a seamless and consistent user experience for all clients
Successful candidates will have:
- A degree in a design subject or substantial professional experience in similar roles
- Agile experience
- Experience using various prototyping tools
- Experience designing new and innovative designs that function seamlessly across platforms
- Strong conceptual and creative mindset
- Expertise in usability and accessibility best practices
- Experience translating both qualitative and quantitative research into effective design solutions while simultaneously meeting business requirements
- Proven mastery of user experience, interaction, and virtual design
- Strong experience of both front-end and back-end development
This is a great opportunity for an experienced UX/UI designer to take the next step in their career by moving to a company where they can define UX and UI strategy for a market leading financial advisory company.
My client was rated one of the best 100 large companies to work for in 2021, being praised particularly for their investment in employee development, as well as the promotion of a healthy work-life balance.
This is a fully remote position with flexible working hours. The base salary is £54k per annum plus an attractive package.