Boutique Research Consultancy now requires an Excel / VBA Developer to develop bespoke internal tools that automate manual processes for the business.
The Excel / VBA Developer will be responsible for translating business requirements into technical specifications and then developing, maintaining and improving these business critical systems.
The ideal Excel / VBA Developer will have the following key skills & experience:
- IT Development experience within complex projects
- Experience of using VBA to automate manual processes to make them more efficient and controlled
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills – able to engage with the business
- Experience working to tight deadlines and timescales
- Able to work autonomously
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
- Experience embedding process
- Agile exposure
- Experience working on Azure Platform
If you possess the required skills and experience and are interested in being considered for this Excel / VBA Developer role then please submit your CV for consideration.