Vice President of European Business Security urgently required by my client, a global financial services company, based in Central London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of my client’s data and the security of the assets of the company.
You will be expected to provide leadership, guidance and support for noted areas of exposure such as insecure business practices, policy exceptions, tool and technology implementations, vulnerabilities, and local programs that support security initiatives and improvements.
The ideal candidate for VP European Business Security will have the following experience:
- Demonstrable leadership experience in a senior security position
- Experience dealing with all levels of security staff from board level to 3rd parties
- Ability to act as the single point of contact on behalf of Security to the Business and Customers
- Experience in direct management of small/medium sized teams
- Experience defining strategy and executing implementation
- CISSP, CISM or related certification desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Risk Management
This is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished security professional who is an authoritative leader with strong knowledge of business management and IT security technologies and practices to join a global financial services company in a role with a broad scope.
This is a permanent position paying up to £140,000 alongside an excellent benefits package, based in Central London.