Windows Administrator wanted by IT Technology & Digital company to assist with all information security practises, to administer, prioritise, monitor and conduct business as usual.
Windows Administrator will be responsible for hands-on implementation, maintaining and upgrading of systems operations and controls.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong IT Technical background
- Strong communication and written skills
- Willingness to travel around all sites as required for specific projects
- Cloud computing experience
- Working knowledge of ISMS, GDPR and ITIL (desirable)
This role is a mixture of WFH and in the office, you must be willing to travel to sites as required for specific projects. The role is offering up to £50,000 per annum + benefits